Sunday, November 8, 2009

A season of baseball starting from spring training to the world series parade

The 2009 baseball season has now come to an end, so I decided to go through all of the pictures I have taken throughout the course of the year, and put them into a large montage. This thing took me forever to do, so if you have the time, check it out. It is a little long, but between the spring training games, games in NY and Toronto, all the minor league games, and my trip to Ohio and Kentucky, the pictures accumulated. I did limit it down which was very hard to do!




2 comments:

Kyle said...

Fantastic job with the video! What a season it was. You captured everything from Spring Training to the Opening of the park for the exhibition games to the regular season and minor league games to the postseason, ws, and parade. A year to remember for the Yankees.

Good choices of music also. It fit the moments well.

Anonymous said...

I'd probably be pissed too, but on the other hand I'd be thrilled with the crappiest seats in the Stadium to watch a WS-winning Yankee club in the postseason.

Personally I just don't have the means to make the huge trek to New York on a whim when the Yankees make it.

I can tell you are a true fan and wanted the best for your money, but there's a lot more of us out there that have no ability to even get to New York let alone Yankee tickets. You are still very lucky.