Monday, June 1, 2009

Road trip?

I need some ideas for another road trip to go on, somewhere that is relatively close to New York.. Any suggestions?

Since I have work to do, no time for a long post. I am thinking of analyzing a few minor league prospects within the Yankees organization, just not sure which ones yet. Anyhow, here are some pictures from my previous road trips that I never posted.

George Steinbrenner in his box during spring training in 2009.

The only picture I got of myself while in Tampa. I don't recomend staying at the Hyatt either that is downtown. There is nothing to do in the area within walking distance and it's not in the best of areas.
Some of the young guys warming up.

3 comments:

Bruno Van Rottweiler said...

The Trenton Thunder!?! I'm not a Jersey Guy( I love Hoboken,though) BUT it could be worth a look-see. I don't think that Trenton has the same allure as Tampa BUT hey it's the state next door right?

Kyle said...

Trenton Thunder games are fun. You can stop by and visit Al Leiter in NJ at the MLB Network along the way.

Yankees have a home stand coming up also.

There's also the Scranton Yankees.

The Commish! said...

Brooklyn Cyclones

Staten Island Yankees

Long Island Ducks