Friday, June 19, 2009

Long day...

Not much to say really, except I have been slacking on the blog, but school and work are insane... Many road trips are coming up within the next few weeks, so there will be baseball to talk about.

  • Just wanted to mention the guys dressed as umpires traveled to Washington and were once against seated right behind home plate. These two dudes must be loaded, its insane.
  • I need to get a job where I can travel to all the games. It would be a blast not only to see the games but to also meet people from around the country that share the passion of baseball.
  • As for playing in Miami, my mom visited the stadium a few years ago and she said it was brutal to be there during the day. The temperature made it unbearable and she left in the 5th inning. That is one of the reasons (among many) as to why the Marlins are unable to draw fans.

5 comments:

Kyle said...

Those guys dressed as the umpires are hilarious.

Good idea with the job. Sounds like fun. I'd like to do a road trip and see the Yankees on the road at other parks. It was fun when I went to Baltimore back in April. I'd like to check out other baseball parks.

The Commish! said...

Those guys dressed as umpires are better than the real umps!

You should get YES to bring back roadtrip.

Al Leiter's Bullpen Catcher said...

We should win a million dollars and all travel to every game. Bruno should tag along too.

The Commish! said...

I'll be Vinny. You be Maria.

Bruno Von Rottweiler said...

Christina, I was shooting for the Mega Millions Jackpot of potentially 200 million or more! That way, I could just go to Orange County check out an Angels game or to Chicago to check out a Sox game etc so on. I could check out all the Formula 1 races in Europe, chill on the Riviera AND hang out in the Land Down Under watching Australian Rules Football. BTW, thanks for your invitation, It sounds cool.