Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another paper to write.. blah..

Quick post- Tomorrow the great Roy Halladay will be returning from the DL. He is going to be taking on the Rays at the Rogers Centre. Let's hope he is healthy as the team really needs to get back on track after losing 2 straight to the Phillies.

-------------------------------------------------
In addition, I mentioned the fake umpires that were at the game I went to while in Toronto. Well apparently they are making their way around the country. They stopped in Washington to see the Jays play the Nationals, and apparently the Yankees have hooked these guys up with some free seats behind home plate.

While I thought they were hilarious at first, the guys at the Drunk Jays Fans blog have been seeing these guys entirely too much and are getting sick and tired of them. I have to agree with them as these two guys seem to be whoring themselves out for the attention rather than just watching the game. I have to say though, I am jealous they are getting free seats to Yankee Stadium. Those are the seats I would kill for!

I wonder what I could do to get famous and have a team hand me front row tickets?

9 comments:

The Commish! said...

STOP BLOGGING! WRITE YOUR PAPER!

The Commish! said...

Date Derek Jeter to get famous

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

You write way too many papers.

I'm with DJF; those umpires are idiots. Grown-freaking men, doing this for what, 15 minutes of fame? Yeah, winners, the both of them.

Millie Sue said...

woof! woof! When you write that paper I will chew it up.

woof!

Kyle said...

I agree with you about those fake umpires. That said, I think the Yankees are hoping that those fake umpires will draw more fans into the areas that have been hard to sell.

Also, you should finish that paper.

Good luck on it!

Al Leiter's Bullpen Catcher said...

Eye- I concur; way too many. I am in my Master's program tho so I dont think its going to ever end...
------

wow my puppy can type; remarkable! I knew she was smart... if shes smart, she will stay away from the paper.

Cookie said...

did you finish the paper?

play with me

Al Leiter's Bullpen Catcher said...

Ok, someone has been caught cause cookie is with me right now so I know she didnt type that!

Bruno Von Rottweiler said...

Problem is that Stoten is a whiny little brat. Half of what he writes is BS anyway. Yes, it was amusing at first blah blah blah. But you know what when you draw anywhere from 22,000 to 15,000 @ the Skydome whatta want!!??? Yes, the fake umpires are dickheads BUT hey whatever, they are extending their fame at the expense of a sadly declining Jays team. Seeems like those bastards are taunting and mocking the Jays, which they don't need because the Rays will do that to them without any help!