Monday, June 29, 2009

Alois?

So I received an email the other day and this picture was attached to it. Of course it is Al Leiter (one of my favorite players when I was younger), the former pitcher of the Yanks, Mets, Jays, and Marlins. He is currently announcing games for the YesNetwork. It appears as if someone is trying to make me jealous or angry that I was not at the game on Saturday because I had a foolish paper to write. Well, at least someone was at the Yankees/Mets game as it was a great series to see.

6 comments:

The Commish! said...

Al looks like a movie star!

Kyle said...

Just focus on the paper. There will be other games.

The Subway Series is a lot fun, but nothing is better than October baseball in the playoffs.

Rascal T. Cat said...

I like Al, too.

Meow!

Bruno Von Rottweiler said...

Al looks cool in that picture, I see he has his mouth open...he never stops talking does he?!!?!! It's all good, he has some great insights into the game along with Kenny and Coney and Flaherty. Notice how I left out O' Neill...great player , boring broadcaster. Girardi was much better in the booth BTW......

Al Leiter's Bullpen Catcher said...

I dont think he ever stops talking, Bruno. I do agree though, Girardi was great in the booth. I see O'Neill is doing the game, i take it you arent too thrilled? :) At least with Kay there, you will be provided with comedy as Paul tends to insult him.

Millie Sue & Cookie said...

Dear Christina,

Now that the paper is done, please play with us.

Sincerely,

Millie Sue and Cookie