Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baseball is ALMOST HERE!!!

Just a quick post for the night- more to come soon.

But I just have to say, baseball season is ALMOST here again. Some days it seems like forever since I have watched a game, while other times I sit here amazed how fast the offseason seems to have flown by. As of right now, according to yankees.com, there are 26 days, 11 hours, and 25 minutes until pitchers and catcher report to beautiful Tampa.

I will be heading down to Tampa this year and I am beyond thrilled. If anyone else is going let me know. I have been going for years (with the exception of last year because of school), so if anyone has any questions about things to do, how to get autographs, etc, let me know :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soo pumped for the season...Yanks are going to win the Division http://www.fanzak.com/fzrants/AL_East_Predictions

Al Leiter's Bullpen Catcher said...

Me too Dave!!